- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
Benefits with CO2 Pulp Wash® :
CO2 Pulp Wash is a patent protected application introduced to the market by AGA in the beginning of the 90s. The application is presently used in more than 40 fibre lines, both unbleached and bleached kraft and sulphite lines.
Carbon dioxide added to the brown stock washers favourably impacts the removal of organic and inorganic compounds from the pulp. Depending on the specific mill situation, this can used in pulp mills to achieve several benefits.